Collective Care: Curated Resources
Contributed by Maud Perrier, Alice Tatton Brown, Junko Yamashita from Experiments in Collective Care.
Brigstow Funded Experimental Partnership “Experiments in Collective Care” has curated a lucky dip of resources to help you explore the subject of collective care.
Click on the image of a question mark to be redirected to an online resource. Each question mark will send you to a different resource.
What kinds of collective care practices can nourish and replenish us emotionally and politically? “Experiments in Collective Care” seeks to politicise care and place the emphasis on interdependence rather than independence.
- Prof Debbie Watson: Moments on the way to becoming the Brigstow Institute Director
- International Women’s Day 2023: Embracing Equity
- A series of coproduced creative workshops to improve access to dental services for adult survivors of child sex abuse
- Reflections on ‘Lost Property’ and ‘Nothing Echoes Here’
- Motherhood in a Climate Crisis: Story so Far
- Developing a culture of radical care in our theatre and storytelling project, Motherhood in a Climate Crisis