Collective Care: Curated Resources
Contributed by Maud Perrier, Alice Tatton Brown, Junko Yamashita from Experiments in Collective Care.
Brigstow Funded Experimental Partnership “Experiments in Collective Care” has curated a lucky dip of resources to help you explore the subject of collective care.
Click on the image of a question mark to be redirected to an online resource. Each question mark will send you to a different resource.
What kinds of collective care practices can nourish and replenish us emotionally and politically? “Experiments in Collective Care” seeks to politicise care and place the emphasis on interdependence rather than independence.
- A View of Mars: HydroPoetics at the Martian House
- Reflections on Calming Cushion Project: A different perspective
- Reflections on Calming Cushion Project
- Reimagining bad sounds – a creative approach to sound pollution
- AD4 Games: Working in an Interdisciplinary Team
- Collaborating on the Brigstow Metre and Memorisation Project