Prof Debbie Watson: Moments on the way to becoming the Brigstow Institute Director
- Reflections on taking part in creative and co-produced research Laundry Justice
- Implementing innovative qualitative research methods with farmers to understand the transition to alternative agriculture in the South West of England
- “It opened my eyes” – group reflections on our experiences of the community research ‘Living Financial Resilience’ project
- Making and Talking Menopause with the MenoMakers
- Plants as research partners?
- Navigating the unnavigable