Closing date 3 February 2021 at 4pm.
This is an opportunity for mixed interdisciplinary teams of researchers to carry out risky, experimental, and exploratory projects to take the first steps in developing and pursuing new research questions. We especially welcome applications from teams that might find it difficult to find early-stage funding because of the novelty of the ideas, methods or approaches.
Funds are available to initiate and develop partnerships to undertake early-stage, experimental research pilots. This funding is also suitable if you received Ideas Exchange or network funding from us before and are now ready to embark upon testing those ideas through a seedcorn research project.
You can find more information on the Seedcorn funding webpages. Or see what Brigstow is looking for in a seedcorn application and how to apply in the 2020-21 seedcorn guidelines, checklist and applications page of our website.
You can see the range of projects we’ve funded so far on the Projects page of the Brigstow Website and watch a film of our showcase event where projects were able to show people the work they’d done, on the About page of our website.
- Reflections on Calming Cushion Project: A different perspective
- Reflections on Calming Cushion Project
- Reimagining bad sounds – a creative approach to sound pollution
- AD4 Games: Working in an Interdisciplinary Team
- Collaborating on the Brigstow Metre and Memorisation Project
- Urban Sound Pollution – Beyond the decibel