Lets continue to connect!
Tim Cole, Gail Lambourne, Julia Cassell, Ceri Maltby
We hope you are all keeping safe and well in the current difficult circumstances.
Just to let you know that Brigstow is still open for conversations and ideas, albeit virtually rather than face-to-face. These are uncertain times but we are still planning to keep supporting new and exciting interdisciplinary projects in the future so will also be setting up virtual coffee mornings and afternoon teas to discuss potential projects and partnerships. Or if you just want to connect with us anyway to talk about what we do and what you do, then please do get in touch and stay in touch. You can find our contact details on our contact page.
We will be using this rare opportunity of time to refresh our website and hopefully some more resources for you all to peruse.
If you can, connect by whichever means possible, remain hopeful and enjoy the emerging spring.
- Reflections on taking part in creative and co-produced research Laundry Justice
- Implementing innovative qualitative research methods with farmers to understand the transition to alternative agriculture in the South West of England
- “It opened my eyes” – group reflections on our experiences of the community research ‘Living Financial Resilience’ project
- Making and Talking Menopause with the MenoMakers
- Plants as research partners?
- Navigating the unnavigable