In a conversation recorded at the plot in summer 2021, Katharine Charsley, Professor of Migration Studies, and Savita Wilmott, CEO The Natural History Consortium , talk about acceptable images of migrants, about port cities, about problematic discourses and policy.
- Navigating the unnavigable
- Creative Engagement Training with Play:Disrupt
- A study of gender construction, healthy relationships and gender-based violence in England & Ghana: An interdisciplinary participatory research with Young Advisors (13-18)
- MenoMakers Exhibition-in-a-Box
- Prof Debbie Watson: Moments on the way to becoming the Brigstow Institute Director
- International Women’s Day 2023: Embracing Equity