In a conversation recorded with artists Charli Clark and Paul Hurley in summer 2021, Nariman Massoumi, Lecturer in Film and Television, talks about photographic representation, collaboration, institutional barriers, cultural specificities of gardening and environmentalism.
- Navigating the unnavigable
- Creative Engagement Training with Play:Disrupt
- A study of gender construction, healthy relationships and gender-based violence in England & Ghana: An interdisciplinary participatory research with Young Advisors (13-18)
- MenoMakers Exhibition-in-a-Box
- Prof Debbie Watson: Moments on the way to becoming the Brigstow Institute Director
- International Women’s Day 2023: Embracing Equity