In a conversation recorded with artists Charli Clark and Paul Hurley in summer 2021, Nariman Massoumi, Lecturer in Film and Television, talks about photographic representation, collaboration, institutional barriers, cultural specificities of gardening and environmentalism.
- Climate craftivism in the classroom
- The time it takes: A reflection on academia and activism
- Brigstow Data Researcher
- Embracing the Interconnected wonders of Collard Hill: Academics, Artists, Activists and (Neo-)Aurelians come together to see the Large Blue Butterfly
- Peasant and Popular Feminism: Co-constructing Peace and Sustainability
- Reflections on taking part in creative and co-produced research Laundry Justice