Artist Paul Hurley talks about the creation of the (de)bordering plots, on the inspiration of the structural design and on its potential habitation.
- Navigating the unnavigable
- Creative Engagement Training with Play:Disrupt
- A study of gender construction, healthy relationships and gender-based violence in England & Ghana: An interdisciplinary participatory research with Young Advisors (13-18)
- MenoMakers Exhibition-in-a-Box
- Prof Debbie Watson: Moments on the way to becoming the Brigstow Institute Director
- International Women’s Day 2023: Embracing Equity