Field recording of the barn swallow, a bird that spends most of its time on the wing. Swallows are widespread breeding birds in the Northern Hemisphere, migrating south in winter. Recording made by Carl Weismann and held in the British Library.
- Climate craftivism in the classroom
- The time it takes: A reflection on academia and activism
- Brigstow Data Researcher
- Embracing the Interconnected wonders of Collard Hill: Academics, Artists, Activists and (Neo-)Aurelians come together to see the Large Blue Butterfly
- Peasant and Popular Feminism: Co-constructing Peace and Sustainability
- Reflections on taking part in creative and co-produced research Laundry Justice