In a conversation recorded at the plot in summer 2021, Katharine Charsley, Professor of Migration Studies, and Savita Wilmott, CEO The Natural History Consortium , talk about the COVID-19 pandemic, about the visibility of family separation and environmental narratives about people visiting nature and nature visiting people.
- Climate craftivism in the classroom
- The time it takes: A reflection on academia and activism
- Brigstow Data Researcher
- Embracing the Interconnected wonders of Collard Hill: Academics, Artists, Activists and (Neo-)Aurelians come together to see the Large Blue Butterfly
- Peasant and Popular Feminism: Co-constructing Peace and Sustainability
- Reflections on taking part in creative and co-produced research Laundry Justice