In a conversation recorded at the plot in summer 2021, Katharine Charsley, Professor of Migration Studies, and Savita Wilmott, CEO The Natural History Consortium , talk about the COVID-19 pandemic, about the visibility of family separation and environmental narratives about people visiting nature and nature visiting people.
- Reflections on Calming Cushion Project: A different perspective
- Reflections on Calming Cushion Project
- Reimagining bad sounds – a creative approach to sound pollution
- AD4 Games: Working in an Interdisciplinary Team
- Collaborating on the Brigstow Metre and Memorisation Project
- Urban Sound Pollution – Beyond the decibel