‘Invasive Others: Plants? People? Pathogens?’ Video conversation between Dr Miriam Ticktin from The New School for Social Research and Professor Bridget Anderson, Director of Migration Mobilities Bristol.
- Climate craftivism in the classroom
- The time it takes: A reflection on academia and activism
- Brigstow Data Researcher
- Embracing the Interconnected wonders of Collard Hill: Academics, Artists, Activists and (Neo-)Aurelians come together to see the Large Blue Butterfly
- Peasant and Popular Feminism: Co-constructing Peace and Sustainability
- Reflections on taking part in creative and co-produced research Laundry Justice