In a conversation recorded with artists Charli Clark and Paul Hurley in summer 2021, Nariman Massoumi, Lecturer in Film and Television, talks about the experiences of international students within the UK visa and immigration system, and their role at the university and in the (de)bordering project.
- Reflections on Calming Cushion Project: A different perspective
- Reflections on Calming Cushion Project
- Reimagining bad sounds – a creative approach to sound pollution
- AD4 Games: Working in an Interdisciplinary Team
- Collaborating on the Brigstow Metre and Memorisation Project
- Urban Sound Pollution – Beyond the decibel