A conversation between Katharine Charsley (Professor of Migration Studies) and Savita Wilmott (CEO The Natural History Consortium).
Part 1: In a conversation recorded at the plot in summer 2021, Katharine Charsley, Professor of Migration Studies, and Savita Wilmott, CEO The Natural History Consortium , talk migratory and flagship species and demonised categories of humans and nonhumans.
Part 2: In a conversation recorded at the plot, in summer 2021, Katharine Charsley, Professor of Migration Studies, and Savita Wilmott, CEO The Natural History Consortium , talk about hiding, about families, about classification, floods, nativeness and competition.
- Climate craftivism in the classroom
- The time it takes: A reflection on academia and activism
- Brigstow Data Researcher
- Embracing the Interconnected wonders of Collard Hill: Academics, Artists, Activists and (Neo-)Aurelians come together to see the Large Blue Butterfly
- Peasant and Popular Feminism: Co-constructing Peace and Sustainability
- Reflections on taking part in creative and co-produced research Laundry Justice