A conversation between Katharine Charsley (Professor of Migration Studies) and Savita Wilmott (CEO The Natural History Consortium).
Part 1: In a conversation recorded at the plot in summer 2021, Katharine Charsley, Professor of Migration Studies, and Savita Wilmott, CEO The Natural History Consortium , talk migratory and flagship species and demonised categories of humans and nonhumans.
Part 2: In a conversation recorded at the plot, in summer 2021, Katharine Charsley, Professor of Migration Studies, and Savita Wilmott, CEO The Natural History Consortium , talk about hiding, about families, about classification, floods, nativeness and competition.
- Navigating the unnavigable
- Creative Engagement Training with Play:Disrupt
- A study of gender construction, healthy relationships and gender-based violence in England & Ghana: An interdisciplinary participatory research with Young Advisors (13-18)
- MenoMakers Exhibition-in-a-Box
- Prof Debbie Watson: Moments on the way to becoming the Brigstow Institute Director
- International Women’s Day 2023: Embracing Equity